February 8- March 6 by the Numbers
Four weeks or 28 days to train
2165 minutes or a little over 36 hours of accumulated workouts
38 workouts total (4 strength, 8 swim, 9 bike, 17 run)
2 days of complete rest
What I Need to Work On
The pool- I had several crummy swims. I just can't find my groove, and the harder I try the worse I get. I know it's getting better, but it is agonizingly slow.
What I'm Really Proud OfCan I just tell you that I am running faster at further distances a lot sooner than I ever could have imagined! It's hard, but I manage it every time. I'm so proud of the work I'm putting in and actually seeing the change take place. It's really exciting for me.
Also, I was able to present the donation ($5750!!!) from the 3rd Annual CJ's Resolution Challenge to the Northeast Bradford Elementary School Life Skills Classroom.
|Presenting donation to Tracy|
What Else is Going On
Yep, I have a life outside of training.
- Cullen began having 1.5 hours of therapy at home four nights a week
- In addition to my regular job, I picked up extra time twice
- Maggie has speech therapy once a week
- Took the kids to see The Minions at the ADMI Sensory Friendly Movie Series
- I had two doctor appointments
- I volunteered at the Humdinger
- Attended my cousin's daughter's birthday party
- Continue to work on Team CJ at River Towns as well as the First Friday Fundraiser at Fero
Busy. But you only don't have the time for the things that aren't a priority to you. So far the next four weeks have been going really well. I'm looking forward to finding out what I can do.